Thursday 13 May 2010

Last Words

Now that all 3 of my animations have been completed, there are several things that I could perhaps improve upon. One thing I noticed with my animations is that some of the animations had quite jerky movements instead of more fluid ones, which is a result of using keyframes every x frames. If there is a way of smoothing out these animations in blender then I would like to go back and redo them.

Also, weight painting the vertices was a fairly difficult process, since the mesh would sometimes deform while trying to animate a pose, so I would have to keep going to Weight Paining mode and attempt to fix the deformation. All in all, I am relatively happy with the results, especially as I believe the animations closely resemple their real life counterparts.

No comments:

Post a Comment